donderdag 10 april 2014

Sun and palm trees with sunglasses, please?



Imagine, you've got all the money in the world (metaphorically speaking), what would you do?

I think most people would include a plan for a huge, wealthy and luxurious holiday. In short; your dream vacation. to me a picture of palm trees is included although its not the only thing. 
I would love to travel around the world seeing whatever I want to. But not all in one time. I would spread it over a long time (such as my lifetime.) But the first place I would go now is probably Africa. To be precise: South Africa. I would incredibly like that because my stepbrother, who I am really admiring (he kind-off has the same interests as me), will probably soon be leaving this country to get settled there. 
He got married  two winters ago with his African wife. My stepdad and mam were there and told me all those beautiful stories about the flora and fauna but also about the people there. Those stories were intriguing to me. So when I get all the money I need, I'll go to my stepbrother with my stepdad and mom. She at least promised that next time they go to S. Africa I'll be allowed to go with them.      

But where did those palm trees go? I am sure that there are palm trees in South Africa but that's not what I meant. The idea written above is one very social dream holiday. But I've also thought of a more selfish vaca. 
Like... The Maldive or so or the island my friend is planning to buy (if she is grown-up and rich) or just an island somewhere with a tropical climate and a bright/clear sea around it. But it has to have at least a restaurant a beach bar and small wooden or bamboo-ish houses with huge doors that open to a terrace with a beautiful view to open sea. O! and maybe also some accommodations like hiking paths and a beach ball field so that when I want to do something social I at least can meet some humans. But who I'll take with me? I don't know.

'I want one bottle of Sun and palm trees with sunglasses, please?'





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten